U.S. Sign traces its roots back to an old dairy barn on South Garnett Road in 1950. It is the grit and determination developed from those humble beginnings that have gotten us where we are today. We were one of the first sign companies in the region to screen print signage on powder coated steel panels. Today, we remain one of the last few sign companies in the area to maintain this capability while at the same time expanding our capabilities to include more modern techniques, such as flatbed digital printing direct to substrates.
Under new ownership since late 2013, U.S. Sign moved into a completely updated, modern facility near 41st & Sheridan in the summer of 2015. From this new facility, we serve customers across the United States in almost every industry imaginable. Our products can be found everywhere from a skyscraper in midtown Manhattan to a gas compressor facility in Western Oklahoma.
In late 2015, U.S. Sign acquired the assets of A&J Markings, Inc., a longtime Tulsa area manufacturer of industrial code nameplates and other product identification merchandise. This acquisition expanded our capabilities to include aluminum and stainless steel nameplates and hang tags, panel overlays and high volume labels and decals, among other things.
As we look forward to our next 65 years, the team at U.S. Sign is committed to continued innovation in our manufacturing processes to meet the ever changing demands of the customers we serve. We consider ourselves to be not just another sign company, but rather a partner to our customers to help them achieve their goals. How can we partner with you?